If one or more of the products you received shows quality issues, you can return it to receive a form of compensation.For details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below please find the procedure of our warranties:
1. Take a video or some photos showing the issue occurred with this item and contact us to submit your claim;
2. We will contact you for more information or give you a response within 48 hours;
3. If a product is still covered by our warranties, you may have to return it. The responsibility for paying the return shipping fees depends on the actual problem of the item you want to return.
If a product is defective before you start using it or is not working, you can return it to us within the validity period of our warranties.
However, the following scenarios are to be considered outside the scope of this protection:
a) The user voids the warranty if he or she
- Flashes the firmware of a device;
- Opens the body in an attempt to fix the product;
- Modifies, removes or swaps parts of a product;
- Uses the device in a way that it is not intended for;
- Continues to use it once the fault occurs and causes more damage;
- Fails to contact us when the problem first occurs;
b) Warranties do not cover cases of damage to products from accidental breakage, misuse, or general wear and tear.
c) Please contact us before returning a defective item; otherwise, your return request may be delayed.
d) If a repair is impossible or we can not offer a replacement due to limited stock availability，we will send you a refund to the same payment account you used to place the order. You can then use the money for purchasing this product again.
e) If items are lost while being returned, we will not be able to assist you as we wish we could. We recommend that you select a tracked shipping method to return the defective products.
After receipt, consumers can apply for a return/refund within 15 days. Please click Contact Us or mail us by email@example.com for help. Please note we can only accept the returns of UNOPENED kits and products. Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs unless the product is damaged on arrival or defective. We will charge a 5% fee for re-inventory if the returned item values $500 or higher. For any issues, feel free to contact us and we'll try our best to help you!
We will process the refund for you within 2 working days after receiving your returned items. Refund time is around 2-3 working days, and the refund will come to your account according to your original payment method.
- Order Split Shipped: Check your order whether it has been split shipped. Click Contact Us.
- SunFounder made a mistake: On rare occasions, an item may be missed during packaging.
- Parcel damaged or items removed: The package seems modified or damaged and items may have fallen out.
If you have checked, there is still something missed. Please take photos of the items that have arrived and email what is missed to our Customer Service, including your order number and the parcel label.
3. I received an incorrect item.
- Please contact us by telling the order number and the items you received.
- Our Customer Service team will respond to you within 24 hours.
- Once Customer Service confirms an item is incorrect, we will provide information on sending it back to us.
- Once we receive the incorrect item, we will begin processing the correct item for you.
If your item was damaged during shipping, you are eligible for a full refund. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with graphs clearly showing the problem with the item and its courier number as soon as possible. Please also provide "Proof of Damage" documentation from your courier. Alternatively, you can open the item in front of the delivery person and if you find that it was damaged during shipping, you can reject it and contact us.