1. 5V 2-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
2. Equiped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
3. Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino ,Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
4. Indication LED's for Relay output status
5. Size: 50.5mm(L) x 38.5mm(W) x 18.5mm(H)(1.99inch x 1.54inch x 0.73inch)
- Product Description
This is a 5V 2-Channel Relay interface board, Be able to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current.A relay can be used to control high voltages with a low voltage by connecting it to an MCU. The 2 relays on the module are independent of each other, once a relay is triggered by the low level, the corresponding LED lights will be lit and accompanied by a crisp sound.
It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller(Arduino , Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
More details can be found in
* 1 x 2 Channel Relay Module
- Additional Information
Name 2 Channel DC 5V Relay Module for Arduino Raspberry Pi Free Shipping No UPC 717760737700