2 Channel DC 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler Low Level Trigger Expansion Board for Arduino Raspberry Pi
- Product Description
- 5V 2-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Indication LED's for Relay output status
- Size: 50.5mm(L) x 38.5mm(W) x 18.5mm(H)(1.99inch x 1.54inch x 0.73inch)
Sunfounder 2 Channel DC 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler
- Simple relay magnetic circuit to meet the low cost of mass production.
- Switching capacity available by 10A in spite of small size design for high-density P.C. board mounting technique.
- UL,CUL,TUV recognized.
- Selection of plastic material for high temperature and better chemical solution performance.
- Sealed types are available.
Perfect used for domestic appliance, office machine, audio, equipment, automobile, etc. （Remote control TV receiver, monitor display, Audio,Raspberry Pi equipment high rushing current use application）
Product Name : 2-Channel Relay Module; Output Channel : 2
Power Supply : 5V;Load Voltage : AC250V 10A,DC30V 10A
Total Size : 50.5mm(L) x 38.5mm(W) x 18.5mm(H) (1.99 x 1.54x 0.73)inch
Material : Electric Part
Package Content : 1 x 2-Channel Relay Module