2004 20x4 LCD Module IIC I2C Interface Adapter Blue Backlight for Arduino R3 Raspberry MEGA2560 (2 Pack)
This is a high-quality I2C LCD 2004 display. It's in elegant blue with white contents displayed. Can display 4 rows with 20 characters for each.
With IIC/I2C interface, it only takes two I/O port thus saving more for other usages. You can adjust the contrast by the potentiometer at its back. If you don’t want the backlight, you can also unplug the jumper cap at the LCD back.
With the LCD shield, you can display whatever you want by programming the board for Arduino. Therefore, this is a perfect choice to make your project more interesting and vivid!
- Sunfounder I2C LCD 2004 displays characters of 4 rows with 20 characters in each. (2 Pack)
- Working voltage: 5V DC; Dimension: 60×99x22 mm.
- IIC/I2C interface; only takes two I/O ports.
- I2C Address: 0x27 or 0x3F.
- Compatible with Arduino R3/Mega2560 board. http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=I2C_LCD2004
- Display: 4 lines x 20 characters
- Backlight: Blue with white character color
- LCD controller: HD44780
- Pin Definition: VCC/ GND/SDL and SCA
- Contrast Adjust: Potentiometer
- Backlight Adjust: Jumper
- Default Address: 0x27, 0x3F
- Working Voltage: 5V
- 2 pack blue 20x4 LCD display + I2C serial interface x 1