2 Channel DC 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler Low Level Trigger Expansion Board for Arduino Raspberry Pi
- Product Description
- Simple relay magnetic circuit to meet the low cost of mass production.
- Switching capacity available by 10A in spite of small size design for high-density P.C. board mounting technique.
- UL,CUL,TUV recognized.
- Selection of plastic material for high temperature and better chemical solution performance.
- Sealed types are available.
Perfect used for domestic appliance, office machine, audio, equipment, automobile, etc. （Remote control TV receiver, monitor display, Audio,Raspberry Pi equipment high rushing current use application）
- 5V 2-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Indication LED's for Relay output status
- Size: 50.5mm(L) x 38.5mm(W) x 18.5mm(H)(1.99inch x 1.54inch x 0.73inch)
Product Name : 2-Channel Relay Module; Output Channel : 2
Power Supply : 5V;Load Voltage : AC250V 10A,DC30V 10A
Total Size : 50.5mm(L) x 38.5mm(W) x 18.5mm(H) (1.99 x 1.54x 0.73)inch
Material : Electric Part
Package Content : 1 x 2-Channel Relay Module