1. 7x20mm coreless motor set for SunFounder 6D-BOX Hubsan X4 H107L quadcopter.
2. Two clockwise motors with red and black wires, and two anti-clockwise ones with black and white wires.
3. Working voltage: 2.0-4.0V; Weight: 3.4g for each.
4. Dimension: 7 x 20 mm/0.3 x 0.8 inch (L x D); Shaft diameter: 1.0mm; Cable Length: 60mm.
5. Perfect for building customized micro and nano FPV quadcopters.
- Product Description
Small and lightweight, the 7x20mm coreless motors are perfect for building customized micro and nano FPV quadcopters. It boasts a rated revolution of 35500rpm, stability and no noise, so your mini aircraft can fly just like an insect. Its excellent performance in all aspects makes it a best choice for small-sized drone hobbyists.
*Each only 3.4g
*Working voltage: 2.0-4.0V
*Rated current: 1300mA (Max)
*Rated speed: 35500 rpm±10%
*No-load speed: 45500 rpm±15%
*Micro JST 1.25
*4pcs in a pack: 2 CW + 2 CCW
*Working temperature: -10℃~50℃
*Shaft end-play: 0.3mm (Max)
*Motor dimension: 7 x 20 mm/0.3x0.8 inch
*Shaft diameter: 1.0mm/0.04inch; Cable length: 60mm/2.36inch
2 x Clockwise motors
2 x Anti-clockwise motors
- Additional Information
Name 4pcs 3.7V 7x20mm DC Coreless (2 x Clockwise + 2 x Anti-clockwise Motors) Free Shipping No UPC 717760737731