- Product Description
1. Use an AD Converter-MCP3004, which is a 10-bit successive approximation Analog-to-Digital (A/D) converter that uses on-chip sample-and-holding circuit.
2. 4-line voltage inputs; the analog input can be programmed to single-ended input or pseudo-differential input pair.
3. Voltage range (single power): 2.7 - 5.5V; PCB size: 2.6 x 2.3 cm.
4. Standard double-sided printed circuit board, 1.16mm thick, with an elegant layout, 3-mm holes at two corners for easy fixing.
5. Support 10-bit resolution.
1. Maximum sample rate (VDD = 5V): 200 ksps
2. Low power CMOS technology
3. Industrial temperature range: -40°C ~ +85°C
The module is applicable to data acquisition and analog-to-digital conversion.
- 1 * ADconvert-MCP3004 module