- Product Description
Based on the Hall Effect, a Hall sensor is a one that varies its output voltage in response to a magnetic field. Hall sensors can be categorized into linear (analog) Hall sensors and switch Hall sensors. A linear Hall sensor consists of Hall element, linear amplifier, and emitter follower and it outputs analog values. In this module, a comparator is added to the linear (analog) Hall sensor so it is able to output both analog and digital signals.
- An analog (linear) Hall sensor module that is composed by a linear Hall sensor, resistor, capacitor, potentiometer, and LM393 in an integrated circuit.
- The comparator LM393 on the module supports the output of both digital and analog signals at the same time.
- 4-Pin anti-reverse cable included.
- Free from external circuits.
- Signals are output as long as there is a conductor cutting the magnet field.
- High precision and good linearity.
- Adjustable sensitivity (accurate adjustment).
- Working voltage: 5V，PCB size: 2.3 x 2.3 cm.
- With power light and signal output indicator.
The module can be applied to the measurement of some physical quantities such as displacement, current, etc.
- Analog Hall switch sensor module x 1
- 4-pin anti-reverse cable x 1