1. A power module especially designed for Raspberry Pi, which enables using the Raspberry Pi in a moveable manner
2. Battery capacity: 3800mAH (maximum); Output current: 1.8A
3. Output voltage (no load): 5.1V ± 0.1V
4. Double USB outputs, one for the Raspberry Pi, the other for the embedded LCD screen
5. Coming with fastening standoffs, screws and nut, so you can stack the Raspberry Pi board on the module
- Product Description
The power module is designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B specially, allowing the master board to work offline for up to 9 hours. It's not only supplying for Raspberry Pi; this board has 2 USB type-A ports – one supplies power for the Raspberry Pi and the other for the embedded LCD screen.
The module integrates a Li-ion battery charger IC, a boost management chip. And it is developed in strict accordance with the size of the international Raspberry Pi expansion board HAT, using only simple copper standoffs to install multi-layer Raspberry Pi boards.
For more information, pls refer to WIKI.
Battery capacity: 3800mAH
Maximum discharge current: 1.8A
No-load output voltage: 5.1V ± 0.1V
Standard charging current/voltage: 1.0A/5.0V
Cut-off voltage of fully charging the Li-ion battery: 4.18V - 4.2V
1 x Lithium Battery Expansion board (with lithium battery)
4 x Copper standoff
4 x Screw
4 x Nut
- Additional Information
Name 3800mAh 5V/1.8A Lithium Battery Power Pack Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi Free Shipping No UPC 717760737076