1. A pre-assembled BEE-100 micro quadcopter, tested before shipped out.
2. Its frame is made of carbon fiber, which endows it with high tenacity and anti-collision ability.
3. With an F3_EVO_Brush flight controller and coreless brushed motors, making it powerful; also an SF-C01 600TVL micro FPV camera and 5.8G 40CH 25mW transmitter.
4. Weight: 36.8g (battery not included); Duration of flight: 5 minutes; Working voltage: 3.7V (powered by 1S lithium battery).
5. Comes with detailed flying guide and software debugging instruction book.
- Product Description
SunFounder BEE-100 is a bee-like quadcopter with miniature and lightweight body especially designed for FPV flying hobbyists. It’s palm-sized, featuring stability, agility and activity for stunt flying movements like left-right flip, crossing, etc. The frame and camera of the quadcopter are pre-assembled, so you only need to assemble the battery, propellers and receiver (remote controller and receiver are not included in the kit) to fly it! Moreover, the 600TVL camera is able to transmit real-time FPV image, making the flying easier.
For more information, please refer to WIKI on our official website. Check the exciting flight VIDEO.
About the flight control: By now, the F3_EVO_Brush flight controller supports a variety of radio transmitters including all models of DSM2/DSMX, RadioLink AT9/AT9S, FRSKY, FLY SKY, WFLY, and Futaba, but note that it does not support the PWM mode.
Diagonal distance: 100mm
Dimensions: 91 x 85 x 27mm (propellers and antennas not included)
Weight: 36.8g (battery not included)
Flight controller: F3_BRUSH_EVO
Operating temperature: -10°C-+40°C
Video output system: PAL/NTSC Video
Output: 1.0Vp-p/75 Ohm
Power input: 3.7V
1* BEE-100 kit
2* 1S Li-Po Battery-682030P
1* Cross Screwdriver
1* Propeller Removal Wrench
5* Rubber Band
1* 1S Li-Po Battery USB Charger
1* USB Cable
- Additional Information
Name SunFounder BEE-100 100mm Micro FPV Racing Quadcopter Drone Free Shipping No UPC 717760738462