1. UPGRADED - Better than BMP085/BMP180/BMP183, great for all sorts of weather sensing.
2. HIGH PRECISION - Barometric pressure with ±1 hPa absolute accuracy, and temperature with ±1.0 °C accuracy.
3. LOW POWER CONSUMPTION - Low power consumption of 2.7µA.
4. 3.3V VOLTAGE STABILIZING CIRCUIT - With 3.3V voltage regulator tube for a 5V or 3.3V power.
5. I2C OR SPI INTERFACE - I2C: easy wiring; SPI: free of port conflict worry.
- Product Description
The BMP280 is an absolute barometric pressure sensor especially designed for mobile applications. The sensor module is housed in an extremely compact 8-pin metal-lid LGA package with a dimension of 2.0 x 2.5 x 0.95m. Its small dimensions and low power consumption of 2.7µA@1Hz allow the implementation in battery-driven devices such as mobile phones, GPS modules or watches. With the I2C and SPI communication, you can apply it in different uses. It's a best choice for experiments like testing altitude and some projects involving air pressure.
For more information, please refer to
Pressure range: 300-1100 hPa (equiv. to +9000--500 m above/below sea level)
Package: 8-pin LGA metal-lid
Dimension: 2.0 × 2.5 x 0.95 mm
Relative accuracy: ±0.12 hPa, equiv. to ±1 m (950-1050hPa @25°C)
Absolute accuracy: typ. ±1 hPa (950-1050 hPa, 0-+40 °C)
Temperature coefficient offset: 1.5 Pa/K, equiv. to 12.6 cm/K (25-40°C @900hPa)
Digital interfaces: I²C (up to 3.4 MHz); SPI (3 and 4 wire, up to 10 MHz)
Current consumption: 2.7µA sampling rate
Temperature range: -40-+85 °C
RoHS compliant, halogen-free
1 x SunFounder BMP280
- Additional Information
Name SunFounder High Precision BMP280 Barometric Pressure Temperature Altitude Sensor Module Free Shipping No UPC 717760738318