This is a magical tool kit with various components inside for learning, which will lead you to the world of Arduino quickly. It includes 19 lessons, each containing the circuit connection, principles, Fritzing images, and code explanations for you to learn Arduino from scratch. In addition, a detailed introduction of the components is included in the manual and you can try some extension experiments by yourself after studying this kit.
- STEM EDUCATION KIT - Perfect choice for beginners to learn Arduino, electronics and program.
- LEARN TO CODE EASILY - You can learn how to code faster and easier than ever with this visual programming language software.
- 19 PROJECTS PROVIDED - This starter kit provides a record 19 projects with diverse functions allowing for a dynamic creative experience.
- STYLISH PACKAGING - A cool-blue plastic packaging box is included for easy and neat storage.
- PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT - Quick-responding technical support
19 Projects for beginners
- Lesson 1 Blinking LED
- Lesson 2 Controlling LED by Button
- Lesson 3 Controlling LED by PWM
- Lesson 4 Controlling LED by Potentiometer
- Lesson 5 Flowing LED Lights
- Lesson 6 RGB LED
- Lesson 7 DC Motor Control
- Lesson 8 LCD1602
- Lesson 9 Serial Monitor
- Lesson 10 7-Segment Display
- Lesson 11 74HC595
- Lesson 12 Dot-matrix Display
- Lesson 13 NE555 Timer
- Lesson 14 Rotary Encoder
- Lesson 15 ADXL345
- Lesson 16 Simple Creation - Light Alarm
- Lesson 17 Simple Creation - Traffic Light
- Lesson 18 Simple Creation - Digital Dice
- Lesson 19 Simple Creation - Small Fan
- Project Box x 1
- Booklet x 1
- RGB x 1
- Pin Header x40
- 555 Timer IC x 1
- Optocoupler 4N35 x 2
- Shift Resister 74HC595N x 2
- H-Bridge L293D x 1
- Accelerometer ADXL345 x 1
- Rotary Encoder x 1
- Push-Button (small) x 5
- Resistor 220 Ohm x 8
- Resistor 1k Ohm x 4
- Resistor 10k Ohm x 4
- Resistor 1M Ohm x 1
- Resistor 5.1M Ohm x 1
- Switch x 1
- Potentiometer (50kΩ) x 1
- LCD1602 Character Display x 1
- Dot Matrix Display 8x8 x 1
- 7-Segment Character Display x 2
- DC Motor x 1
- LED red x 16
- LED white x 2
- LED green x 2
- LED yellow x 2
- NPN Transistor (S8050) x 2
- PNP Transistor (S8550) x 2
- Capacitor Ceramic (100nF) x 4
- Capacitor Ceramic (10nF) x 4
- Diode Rectifier x 4
- Breadboard x 1
- USB Cable x 1
- Jumper Wire (Male to Male) x 65
- Dupont wire (Female to Male) x 20
- Passive Buzzer x 1
- Fan x 1
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.