- Use an AD Converter-MCP3004, which is a 10-bit successive approximation Analog-to-Digital (A/D) converter that uses an on-chip sample-and-holding circuit.
- 4-line voltage inputs; the analog input can be programmed to single-ended input or pseudo-differential input pair.
- Voltage range (single power): 2.7 - 5.5V; PCB size: 2.6 x 2.3 cm.
- Standard double-sided printed circuit board, 1.16mm thick, with an elegant layout, 3-mm holes at two corners for easy fixing.
- Support 10-bit resolution.
- Maximum sample rate (VDD = 5V): 200 ksps
- Low power CMOS technology
- Industrial temperature range: -40°C ~ +85°C
- ADconvert-MCP3004 module x 1
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.