Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The DS1307 Serial Real-Time Clock is a low-power, full binary-coded decimal (BCD) clock/calendar plus 56 bytes of NV SRAM. Address and data are transferred serially via a 2-wire, bi-directional bus. The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator. The DS1307 has a built-in power sense circuit that detects power failures and automatically switches to the battery supply.
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=DS1307
- Operating voltage: 4.5V to 5.5V
- RTC Chip DS1307
- Accuracy of the clock (quartz-dependent)
- EEPROM: AT24C32
- IIC bus interface, maximum transmission speed of 100 kHz (at 5V VCC)
- Can be cascaded with other modules i2C
- CR2032 battery, the RTC stand-alone runs at power failure
- Module L x W x H approx .: 28 x 27.2 x 8, .5 mm
- Weight approx 6.1 g
- DS1307 module ready x 1