This is a great kit for you to learn about Arduino. Detailed materials such as module description, principle explanation and related code are provided by experiment on the corresponding page in LEARN on our website. It's a perfect kit to walk you into a fascinating physical world.
Code, Fritzing files and datasheets are free to view and download:
- SunFounder Basic Kit, an actual basic kit for beginners to learn knowledge about Arduino and electronics.
- Quick-responding technical support for free. With a detailed user manual containing 11 projects, code, Fritzing images, datasheets, and so on.
- The electronic circuit kit with lots of components, all of them would be useful in your experiments
- A well-designed case for the package for you to store the components after finishing the experiment.
- 100% compatible with Arduino UNO R3, MEGA 2560 R3, NANO.
- Project Box x1
- Booklet x 1
- 1Breadboard x 1
- Jumper Wires x 65
- Red LED x 10
- Green LED x 10
- RGB LED x 1
- Ceramic Capacitor (10nF) x 10
- Ceramic Capacitor (100nF) x 10
- Electrolytic Capacitor (100uF) x 5
- Resistor (220Ω) x 10
- Resistor (1KΩ) x 10
- Resistor (10KΩ) x 10
- Tilt Switch x 1
- Thermistor x 1
- Photocell x 1
- Diode Rectifier (1N4007) x 1
- Active Buzzer x 1
- Passive Buzzer x 1
- Button x 5
- Switch x 5
- Mini Servo x 1
- Potentiometer with Knob x 1
- NPN Transistor x 1
Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.