This is a magical tool kit with various components inside for learning, which will lead you to the world of Arduino quickly. It includes 22 lessons, each containing the circuit connection, principles, Fritzing images and code explanations for you to learn Arduino from scratch. In addition, a detailed introduction of the components is included in the manual and you can try some extension experiments by yourself after studying this kit.
- STEM EDUCATION KIT - Perfect choice for beginners to learn Arduino, electronics and program.
- LEARN TO CODE EASILY - You can learn how to code faster and easier than ever with this visual programming language software.
- 22 PROJECTS PROVIDED - This starter kit provides a record 22 projects with diverse functions allowing for a dynamic creative experience.
- STYLISH PACKAGING - A cool-blue plastic packaging box is included for easy and neat storage.
- RAB HOLDER - Large enough for an Arduino Uno or Mega 2560, a Raspberry Pi, and a breadboard, convenient for making projects.
- 555 Timer IC x 1
- Shift Register (74HC595) x 2
- L293D x 1
- Optocoupler (4N35) x 2
- Push-Button (Small) x 5
- Passive Buzzer x 1
- Relay x 1
- Accelerometer ADXL345 x 1
- Resistor (220Ω, 1kΩ, 10kΩ, 1MΩ, 5.1MΩ) x 1 Set
- Diode Rectifier (1N4007) x 4
- Switch x 1
- Potentiometer (50kΩ) x 1
- LCD1602 Display x 1
- 8 x 8 Dot-Matrix Display x 1
- 7-Segment Character Display x 2
- DC Motor x 1
- LED (Red, White, Green, Yellow) x 1 Set
- RGB LED x 1
- NPN Transistor (PNP/NPN) x 4
- Capacitor Ceramic (100Nf/10nF) x 8
- Breadboard x 1
- USB Cable x 1
- Jumper Wire (Male to Male) x 65
- Dupont Wire (Male to Female) x 20
- Fan x 1
- 5-Pin Anti-reverse Cable x 2
Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.