ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. Its AT instruction can check and control the IO ports and check the ID of the chip. The module supports three modes like AP, STA, and AP+STA. When the AT instruction is used, the baud rate is 115200 by default.
In addition, we provide the testing software named SerialCommunicate For ESP8266 developed by ourselves for you. The software can efficiently detect the ESP8266 module and get it communicated with an ESP8266 chip. You can also download the ESP8266 APP into an Android phone to exercise wireless control on ESP8266.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Serial/UART baud rate: 115200 bps
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Input power: 3.3V
- size: 25.3mm x15.3mm
- I/O voltage tolerance: 3.6V Max
- Regular operation current draw: ~70mA
- Peak operating current draw: ~300mA
- Power down leakage current: <10uA
- +19.5dBm output in 802.11b mode
- Flash Memory Size: 1MB (8Mbit)
- WiFi security modes: WPA, WPA2
- ESP8266 WIFI module x 1
Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.