The ENC28J60 is a stand-alone Ethernet controller with an industry-standard Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI™). It meets all of the IEEE 802.3 specifications. The controller is designed to serve as an Ethernet network interface for any controller equipped with SPI and the chip of an embedded system to connect to the Ethernet. Featured with a built-in 25MHz clock, it also supports full and half-duplex modes and contains an SPI port with a maximum speed of 10Mb/s. The chip integrates the physical layer inside, so the 8K dual-port RAM in the chip is capable of free allocation.
In application, the ENC28J60 module is suitable for small-sized embedded systems due to its simple connection, easy development, and low cost. Apart from the basic functions of MAC management and drive, it also boasts being perfectly suitable for MCU-based embedded applications with its small package, low power consumption, and SPI bus. Also, the module outperforms other devices in web servers such as communication convertor and instrument, transaction terminal, IP telephone, and other Ethernet applications.
- ENC28J60 is a stand-alone Ethernet controller with an industry standard Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI™).
- Control chip: ENC28J60-I/SO; built-in 25MHz clock; Supports full and half-duplex modes.
- Contains an SPI port with a maximum speed of 10Mb/s.
- Uses the HR911105A as the board for network interface.
- Working voltage：3.3V; Board size: 56 x 34 mm(2.20inch x 1.34inch.
- ENC28J60 module x 1
Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.