The original Philips MFRC522 chip design circuit card reader is easy to use and low cost, and applies to the user equipment development, the reader and the development of advanced applications, and the need for the user RF card terminal design/production. This module can be directly loaded into various reader modules. It utilizes a voltage of 3.3V, through the SPI interface with simply a few wires. Directly connected with a CPU motherboard, the module can work in a stable and reliable manner as a distance card reader.
- The RF IC Card module design the circuit of the card read by using the original Philips MFRC522 chip
- Easy to use, with pin header. The module can be directly loaded into the various reader molds.
- Applicable for the user who need to design or manufacture the RF card terminal.
- Module Interface: SPI， Data transfer rate: Maximum 10Mbit/s.
- Power Voltage : 3.3V,Operating frequency: 13.56MHz.
- Operating current :13-26mA/DC 3.3V
- Idle current :10-13mA/DC 3.3V
- Sleep current: <80uA
- Peak current: <30mA
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Read Range: 0 ~ 35mm (mifare1 card)
- Size: 40mm×60mm
- Environmental Operating temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
- Environmental Storage Temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: relative humidity 5% -95%
- Module interfaces SPI: Data transfer rate maximum 10Mbit/s
- Supported card types: Mifare1 S50, Mifare1 S70, MIFARE Ultralight, Mifare Pro, and MIFARE DESFire.
- RFID RC522 module x 1
- RFID key fob x 1
- RFID Card x 1
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.