The Picar-S is a cool smart sensor car that can work with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 3 Model B+/B, 2 Model B, Model B+. With three sensor modules including ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, light follower, and line follower.
Now we released an Online Tutorial. Unlike the traditional paper documents or PDF manual, online tutorials will bring a more friendly UI design with a good user experience. You can better learn to program on how to control the car from our online tutorials: https://docs.sunfounder.com/picar-s
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Picar-S is a cool smart sensor car that can work with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 3 Model B+/B, 2 Model B, Model B+. With three sensor modules including ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, light follower, and line follower, you can better learn programming on how to control the car. Some constructure plates in a well-designed structure, solid, durable, and shatterproof. Updated with high-performance 9g servo motors which confirm the good quality. Python code is provided for the car, and you can also program and debug it with Dragit, a Snap-based graphical interface, by just simply dragging and dropping the code blocks for more complex functions.
- STEM ROBOTICS KIT - A complete RPI robot kit based on Raspberry Pi. It’s funny to assemble it.
- EASILY CODING - Python code: Great for web development; Dragit: base on Snap!, fun, and simple GUI programming.
- VARIOUS SENSORS - Picar-S comes with three sensor modules including ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, light follower, and line follower.
- SOLID PLATES - Upgrade durable and shatterproof plate. And new style Servo, the MAX torque of the clutch gear digital servo is up to 1.6KG. It rotates from 0-180 degrees.
- EASY OPERATION - Elaborately-written user manual and published video for you to easily build your own sensor car robot.
- Acrylic Plate x 1 pack
- Robot HAT x 1
- PCA9685 PWM Driver x 1
- TRA9118A Motor Driver x 1
- 5-CH Line Follower Module x 1
- Ultrasonic Obstacle Avoidance Module x 1
- Light Follower Module x 1
- 18650 Battery Holder x 2
- DC Gear Motor x 2
- Servo Motor x 1
- Wheels x 4
- USB WIFI Adapter x 1
- Cross Screw Driver x 1
- Several wires, Needed screws, nuts, Wrenches, and standoffs