- 8×8 RGB Matrix - This Matrix LED module is specifically designed for Raspberry Pi. Easy to use, no need of driver. 8X8 64Pixels. 36.5mm*36.5mm
- Full Color Performance - Each LED is individually addressable. You can get 24 bit color for each LED. Red ,Green, Blue, R/G/B each 8 bit color, 256 x 256 x 256=16777216 colors can be combined. Brightness of 256 levels adjustable freely
- I2C Control Interface - With the SH1.0-4P I2C control interface, it is convenient to connect to other I2C devices or other single-chip microcomputers, only one microcontroller pin is required to control all the LEDs
- More Interesting Applications - You can DIY any magic effects with this display module, such as scrolling messages, drawing static or moving images (Christmas Tree, Pac-Man), interactive games (Greedy Snake) and so on
- Professional Online Tutorial - In addition to providing open source materials (schematics, code and dimensioned drawings), we also provide many examples image so you can follow the steps to draw the image you want
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
You can track on http://www.dhl.com/ or https://www.17track.net/en
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
You can track on https://www.ups.com/track or https://www.17track.net/en
Delivery Time: 7-12 working days
You can track on https://www.usps.com/ or https://www.17track.net/en
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Super Economy Global
Delivery Time: 30-60 working days
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This is a module with 8 × 8 RGB LEDs on board. It also has a SH1.0-4P I2C control interface, which is convenient to connect to other I2C devices or other single-chip microcomputers.
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V
- Lamp bead: FM-N3535RGBW-SH
- Drive mode: SLED 1734X LED driver
- Communication method: I2C
- Brightness: 256 levels adjustable
- Color depth: 24 bit (R/G/B each 8 bit color, 256 x 256 x 256=16777216 colors can be combined)
- Resolution: 8*8=64 DOTS
- Pixel pitch: 1.5mm
- Dot size: 36.5mm*36.5mm
Created a continuous animation of Pac-Man eating dots. You will see a Pac-Man appearing on the RGB Matrix HAT, and it moves from left to right and leave after eating the rightmost dot.
Use the RGB matrix HAT as the display screen to create a snake eating game by reading the values of the keyboard keys to change the display effect.
Make a color recognizer, connect a camera module to the Raspberry Pi, process the objects captured by the camera, and express its colors with RGB Matrix HAT.
Make RGB Matrix HAT display different characters in different colors. You can make static characters, or scroll messages R~G~B.
Made a Christmas tree with point coordinates. You can also make other pattens that you like as Love, emoji, and etc.
Draw an eye pattern and achieve the effect of moving the eye around. You can make a pumpkin lantern.