SunFounder Thales Kit for Raspberry Pi Pico with detailed online tutorials, comes with 283 items, 18 projects ( More projects will be updated soon). We recommend you to read our online tutorial first: https://docs.sunfounder.com/thales_kit, if you think this kit is suitable for you, then decide to buy it.
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SunFounder Thales Kit for Raspberry Pi Pico with detailed online tutorials. Comes with 283 items, 40 projects ( More projects will be updated soon), each lesson shows a circuit diagram, an overview of the operating principles, and an explanation of the code used for the project help you learning electronics and application programming
- One-stop Learning Electronics and Programming for Raspberry Pi Arduino Beginners & Experts, we have prepared many interesting and practical examples for you, and collected a lot of authoritative related information, just turn on your computer and you can complete programming learning in one stop through our online tutorial and Pi Pico kit. Detailed Online Tutorials here: thales-kit.rtfd.io
- If you need any help, please do not hesitate to send Amazon PM, our technical support team is always ready to answer your questions. If you want to learn another projects which we don’t have, please feel free to send Amazon PM and we will update to our online tutorials as soon as possible, any suggestions are welcomed.
Raspberry Pi Pico basic starter kit that everyone can use to learn electronics and programming
- No matter you are experts or beginners , this is the best suitable Raspberry Pi Pico basic starter kit for you to learn Pi Pico.
- Connect a computer and start writing programs for your Raspberry Pi Pico using the MicroPython Language, you can code all you want on to the Pico, you'll find the new world.
Support 3 Popular Programming Languages
Piper Make- 9 projects
C++(Compatible with Arduino IDE)-13 projects
Multi interesting and practical projects you can do with this Pico kit
This doorbell experiment consists of a button and passive buzzer. When the button is pressed, the passive buzzer issues seven different tones so you can learn it to change your own home doorbell.
Room Temperture Meter
We made an indoor thermometer with thermistor and LCD1602 Module. The thermal resistance sensing ambient temperature change, through the formula conversion to the Celsius temperature display on the I2C LCD1602 Module.
The WS2812 RGB 8 LEDs Strip is composed of 8 RGB LEDs. Only one pin is required to control all the LEDs. Each RGB LED has a WS2812 chip, which can be controlled independently. It can realize 256-level brightness display and complete true color display of 16,777,216 colors.