SunFounder Raphael Kit is a Raspberry Pi Ultimate Kit compatible with Raspberry Pi 400 4B/3B+/3B/3A+/2B/1B+/1A+/Zero W/ Zero. Comes with 337 components and IoT Modules for learning electronics and application programming.
For this SunFounder Ultimate Raspberry Pi Kit, we provide 131 projects, each lesson shows a circuit diagram, an overview of the operating principles, and an explanation of the code used for the project. Please refer to the Online Tutorials for Raphael Kit.
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $300)
UPS(Orders Over $300)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
SunFounder Raphael Kit is a Raspberry Pi Ultimate Kit compatible with Raspberry Pi 400/4B/3B+/3B/3A+/2B/1B+/1A+/Zero W/Zero. Comes with 337 components and IoT Modules for learning electronics and application programming. For this SunFounder Ultimate Raspberry Pi Kit, we provide 131 projects, each lesson shows a circuit diagram, an overview of the operating principles, and an explanation of the code used for the project.
Supporting 4 programming languages
- As a new updated exclusive Raspberry Pi advanced Kit, SunFounder Raphael Kit contains 4 programming languages: Python, C, Scratch and Java (processing).
- Python Language contains 59 projects, suitable for making smart home, video surveillance, voice interaction and so on.
- C language contains 44 projects arranged according to component types, for example using a keypad and a LCD to make a combination lock.
- Scratch Language provides 18 projects with lively graphical programming. With great fun and strong interaction, a preferred language for beginners to learn electronics and programming.
- Processing Language provides 10 projects. Processing is based on Java, whose program elements are fairly simple, easy to start even you are new to Java.
- 【Ultimate Raspberry Pi Kit】SunFounder Raspberry Pi Ultimate Kit is suitable for all users, from beginners to advanced programmers. Containing a full range of components and sensor modules, the suite of 131 example projects will maximize the functionality of all Raspberry Pi models.
- 【337 Components and IoT Modules】Comes with all the necessary components and IoT modules for learning application programming and exploring creative prototyping, such as: camera module, speaker, dot matrix module, I2C LCD module, infrared sensor, accelerometer, 9G servo motor, and many more.
- 【131 Projects Provided】The kit includes 131 projects in various degrees of complexity. To encourage the development of personal creations, each lesson shows a circuit diagram, an overview of the operating principles, and an explanation of the code used for the project.
- 【4 Programming Languages】To meet the needs of programmers at every level, the 131 lessons are provided in four programming languages: 59 Python lessons, 44 lessons in C#, 10 processing lessons in Java, and 18 lessons in Scratch (the preferred language for beginners to learn electronics and programming).
- 【One-stop Online Learning & Programming】SunFounders online learning platform provides a professional one-stop shop for programming the Raspberry Pi. With detailed tutorials and abundant content, supports reading, editing, programming and instant downloading of all of the provided code, and new content is updated continuously.
The Most Complete Ultimate Starter Kit with high quality components and 131 projects provided
- SunFounder Raphael Kit-Exclusive Raspberry Pi Comprehensive Kit with 337 items, 131 projects.
- SunFounder Raphael Kit contains almost all the necessary components in total 337 pcs, especially camera, speaker and loT modules, which can realize functions such as monitoring system, voice broadcast and smart doorbell. It also contains a lot of commonly used modules as well as some basic electronic components (such as resistors and capacitors), which can provide powerful help for your programming learning.
- There are 131 projects for beginners and advanced programmers to learn. Each project introduces the required components, implementation steps, and code explanations, so that even if you have no programming or circuit knowledge, you can complete each project and expand on it. We provide many interesting projects here: Security System, Alarm Bell, Morse Code Generator and Attendance System etc. Giving you more possibility to explore more.
Interesting and practical examples for camera module and speaker
Now, let's make a simple Speech Clock with the raspberry pi. Follow the steps in our online tutorials, after the code runs, the digital tube will display the time, and there will be a voice announcement every hour on the hour. If you have some important dating at specific time, it is suitable as a reminder. Before the experiment, if the local time is different from the real time, don't forget to set the time zone.
Camera with Shutter
If you get a camera module, a button, a LED and some other components, you can owe a simple camera now. Time to record all the beautiful moment, just press the button, the Raspberry Pi will flash the LED and take a picture, the picture will be reserved in the /home/pi directory.
This is a simple Attendance System. Just image that it is 9:00am in the morning, you are supposed to be in your company, ready to clock in. Your name are written into the tag in advance, when the key tag is closed to the MRC522 module, the speaker will greet to you, and your name will be shown on the dot matrix module, then an attendance table will be generated by the raspberry pi automatically.
- Camera Module × 1
- Speaker × 1
- 12C LCD 1602 × 1
- Breadboard × 1
- T-shape Extansion × 1
- Keypad × 1
- Ultrasonic Module × 1
- Breadboard Power Module × 1
- MFRC522 RFID Module × 1
- Audio Power Amplifier Module2 × 1
- Obstacle Avoidance Module × 1
- Touch Sensor Module × 1
- Speed Sensor Module × 1
- Reed Switch Module × 1
- DHT-11 Module × 1
- Motion Sersor Module × 1
- Rotary Encoder Module × 1
- MPU6050 Module × 1
- Dot Matrix Module × 1
- 7-segment Display × 1
- 4-Digit 7-segment Display × 1
- Fan × 1
- Relay × 1
- Joystick × 1
- Motor × 1
- 9G Servo × 1
- L293D × 1
- ADC0834 × 1
- 74HC595 × 2
- Tilt Switch × 1
- Thermistor × 1
- Photoresistor × 1
- Capacitor 10μF × 5
- (10+10) x Capacitor 104/103 pF
- (2+2) x Passive/ActiveBuzzer
- (5+5) x 8550/S8050 Transistor
- SlideSwitch × 2
- Potentiomter × 3
- MicroSwitch × 2
- Button ( Size: 12*12) × 4
- IN4007Diode × 2
- ZenerDiode × 2
- Button ( Size: 6*6) × 10
- Button Cap × 4
- 40Pin GPIO Cable × 1
- 9V Battery Cable × 1
- Audio Cable × 1
- RGB LED × 1
- LED Bar Graph × 1
- LED/ Multiple Jump Wires/ Multiple Resistors × 25