The SunFounder Pico-4wd robot car kit is based on Raspberry Pi Pico, which is a small, fast, and versatile board designed by Raspberry Pi.
The car kit is completely open-source, providing structure diagrams, module schematics, and source code. All information is provided in the online tutorial: https://docs.sunfounder.com/projects/pico-4wd-car
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $300)
UPS(Orders Over $300)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The SunFounder Pico-4wd robot car kit is based on Raspberry Pi Pico, which is a small, fast and versatile board designed by Raspberry Pi. It is equipped with customized expansion boards, 4-wheel drive, multi-function modules, and 3 8-bit WS2812 RGB boards. Combining these modules can realize diversified functions and brilliant lighting effects.
The kit includes a Raspberry Pi Pico with soldered GPIO pins. Compared to Arduino boards such as the Nano, the Pico can be programmed in MicroPython and has more computing power as well as a performance ratio.
The car kit is completely open source, providing structure diagrams, module schematics and source code. All information is provided in one online tutorial: https://docs.sunfounder.com/projects/pico-4wd-car
- The Pico Car Kit is a Raspberry Pi Pico based, cool, robotics kit for beginners (12+ Teens) and adults to learn Raspberry Pi Pico programming, electronics assembling and robotics knowledge.(Raspberry Pi Pico with pre-soldered GPIO pins is included)
- The Raspberry Pico Car is equipped with a variety of module, ultrasonic module, grayscale sensor, speed sensor, etc and three 8-bit WS2812 RGB boards. In addition, this 4-wheel drive car with Pico RDP also can be DIY interesting functions.
- The Pico robot building kit can perform Obstacle Avoidance, Object Tracking, Speed Measurement, Mileage Calculation, Line Following and Cliff Detection. In addition, the car is surrounded by three 8-bit WS2812 RGB boards that are capable of displaying cool light effects and direction indications.
- In addition to providing MicroPython code and tutorials, the customizable application SunFounder Controller is also provided to control this robotic kit.
- The Raspberry Pi Pico-4wd robot car kit is completely Open Source, providing structure diagrams, module schematics and source code.
Includes 3 8-Bit WS2812 RGB Boards Strip. Each LED can be Independently Controlled to Display a Myriad of Colors.
The Multifunctional SunFounder Pico Car, Some Interesting Functions also can be DIY by Yourself.
Equipped with an ultrasonic radar for precise obstacle avoidance and object following.
Equipped with a speed sensor module, you can always confirm and adjust the speed of the car on the APP, and also supports mileage calculation.
Equipped with a grayscale sensor for line following and cliff detection. You can combine with WS2812 RGB boards to make the project more interesting.
- Raspberry Pi Pico × 1
- Speed Module × 1
- Grayscale Semsor Module × 1
- 8-Bit WS2812B RGB × 3
- Pico RDP × 1
- Encoder Disk × 2
- Ultrasonic Module × 1
- Motor × 4
- Servo × 1
- Top Plate × 1
- Bottom Plate × 1
- Support × 4
- Radar support × 1
- R2056 Rivet × 4
- R2655 Rivet × 12
- R3055 Rivet × 6
- Battery Holder × 1
- Wheel × 4
- M1.5x 4 Self-tapping Screw × 4
- M3x8 Self-tapping Screw × 4
- M1.4x6 Screw × 6
- M2.5x6Screw × 10
- M3x6 Screw × 12
- M3x28 Screw × 10
- M1.4 Nut × 6
- M3 Nut 6 × 12
- M2.5 x 11Standoff × 6
- M3X30 Standoff × 7
- Screwdriver × 1
- 5-pin Wire × 2
- 4-pin Wire × 4
- 3-pin Wire × 5
- Riboon × 1
- USB Cable × 1
- Zip Tie × 4