Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rascam is a RPi-based camera whose functions and designs can be added by users. (Compatible with RPi 4B, Raspberry Pi 4B is NOT included). Rascam comes with a 5 megapixel camera (compatible with all HQ RPi camera lens), 2.4 inch LCD screen and RGB Flash that are indispensable for a camera. The additional parts, including shutter, joystick, power, render the camera some features of digital camera. Besides, the camera has 9 extension ports (2 * I/O, 2 *ADC, 2* PWM, 2*I2C and a UART port), which satisfies your requirements of plugging sensors and some other external equipment. You also added sensor modules and some accessories of high quality camera. All these parts are designed well for your practical use.
Time Lapse allows you to capture specific images per second at a much lower rate. With Time Lapse on, the camera will automatically take photos at specified intervals and edit them together to a video clip, greatly save space for your memory card.
Set a timer on the Rascam in good position to take pictures after a short countdown, either three seconds or ten seconds, 8s by default.
For example, when a human face is detected, the light in front of the camera will turn green, or it will be red. Face detection reduces so much false caused by pets, plants or bugs. The smart camera is more accurately people detected and pictures captured.
In the user manual, you can learn about how to run the camera program via command lines, share photos with samba and modify relative functions. Samba helps when you share photos and other devices access your photo album.
- [SunFounder Rascam] This Rascam is designed based on Camera for Raspberry Pi 4B, with a 5 megapixel camera (compatible with all HQ RPi camera lens), 2.4 inch LCD screen and RGB flash, shutter, joystick, power supply for learners to run camera programs.
- [Powerful Functions] This Rascam combines many functions in one. Such as Upload to Google Cloud, Samba File Sharing, Face Recognition, Time Lapse, Countdown Photo, DIY Watermark, ect and other DIY functions.
- [Well-Crafted Design] Metal case and Multi-layer acrylic structure , features small size, sturdy and lightweight, excellent package. Easily to be carried anywhere. This Rascam with battery hold and 5V charging port can be charged with Mirco usb.(Battery Not Included )
- [DIY Camera] Rascam Hat with 9 expansion ports (2 I/O, 2 ADC, 2 PWM, 2 * I2C and UART ports) can meet your requirements for inserting sensors, some other external devices and allowing DIY the content to display on the 2.4'' screen and using the joystick to DIY the api setting.
- [Abundant Examples] This camera kit for Raspberry Pi provides 11 great examples for building Rascam, such as add Filters, Time Lapse, Samba File Sharing, etc and quick-responding technical support which makes it easily to set up.
- Front Plate x 1
- Back Plate x 1
- Side Plate x 4
- Camera Pad Plate x 2
- Button Particle x 3
- Camera Module x 1
- 25 cm FFC Cable x 2
- 10 cm FFC Cable x 1
- RGB Flash Module x 1
- 3 Pin to DuPont Male Wire x 2
- 4 Pin to DuPont Male Wire x 2
- 4 Pin SH-1.0 Wire x 2
- 5 Pin SH-1.0 to XH-2.54 Wire x 2
- M2.5 x 8 + 6 Standoff x 6
- M2.5 x 11 Standoff x 6
- M2.5 x 4 Screw x 4
- M2 x 8 Screw x 10
- M2.5 x 6 Screw x 10
- M3 x 30 Screw x 6
- Screwdriver x 1
- Socket Wrench x 1