- 【Ultimate Raspberry Pi Pico Kit】Contains over 320 items and 113 online projects for all Arduino and Raspberry Pi users, from beginners to advanced programmers.
- 【320+ Items】Besides the Pi Pico board, it also comes with an ESP8266 module for projects involving the Internet of Things. There are all the necessary components included: Sensors (MPU6050, DHT11, Ultrasonic, etc), Actuator LEDs, I2C LCDs, WS2812 RGB LED strips, Servo Motor, and Pump, etc.
- 【Pre-soldered Raspberry Pi Pico Included】The Raspberry Pi Pico is a high-performance microcontroller board with flexible digital that features the RP2040 with a dual-core ARM Cortex-M0+ processor.
- 【Provided 113 Projects】This Pi Pico Kit contains 113 professional projects of varying complexity. In each lesson, we provide circuit diagrams, a description of how it works, and an explanation of the code.
- 【3 Programming Languages】Raspberry Pi Pico Ultimate kit features three programming languages to meet the needs of programmers of every level: 59 MicroPython lessons, 38 lessons in C/C++, and 16 lessons in Piper Make.
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Euler Kit from SunFounder is a Raspberry Pi Pico Ultimate Kit with detailed online tutorials. There are 320+ components and 113 projects included, each of which shows a circuit diagram, an overview of the operating principle, and an explanation of the code used in the project to teach you electronics and applications programming.
- Using our online tutorial and Pi Pico kit, you can learn electronics and programming in one stop for Raspberry Pi and Arduino beginners and experts. We have prepared many interesting and practical examples for you, and collected a lot of authoritative related information. Online tutorials: euler-kit.rtfd.io
- About SunFounder: The SunFounder team is always at the forefront of Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and IoT. From the first Hard-Copy Manual to the CD Manual, and now Online Tutorials, we have been working on providing a better learning experience for users and improving the efficiency of learning programming.
ESP8266 Experiment - Plant Monitor
ESP8266 comes with built-in TCP/IP networking software, GPIOs, and a microcontroller that allows it to integrate with sensors and other application-specific devices. This is a smart watering system experiment, temperature and humidity will be detected and displayed on the SunFounder Controller. When you press the pump button on the APP, plants will be replenished with water. Upon reaching a certain level (determined by the water level sensor), it will automatically stop pumping.
Build your own remote control car
A perfect tech toy to build your own robot and explore endless learning activities.
- PLAY IN EzBlock - Provides visual programming software - EzBlock Studio to guide you to grasp the programming, There are 14 examples to help you completely grasp the blockly program skills
- PLAY IN PYTHON WITH WEB CONTROL - A web control page for your operation, applicable to your smart phone/tablet/desktop and so on.
- The mounted camera module, ultrasonic module, line tracking module can separately realize the functions of color detection, face detection, automatic obstacle avoidance, automatic line tracking, etc.
- TTS(TEXT-TO-SPEECH) - A speaker has already been inserted in the Robot HAT to realize TTS (Text-to-Speech), sound effect, background music, etc.
- ROBOT HAT - Used SunFounder-designed Robot HAT as the driving module, PiCar-X integrates the motor driving, servo driving and presets ADC, PWM, Digital pins for function extension.
Support 3 Popular Programming Languages
Piper Make- 16 projects
You can use a Pipower with TS7-Pro Raspberry Pi Display, then it will become a Portable Raspberry Pi Monitor, so that you can work anytime anywhere. Note: Pipower is not included
C++(Compatible with Arduino IDE)-38 projects
Plug in the Gamepad/Joystick and install Retropie system, with the 1024x600 high resolution and built-in speakers, 7 Inch raspberry pi monitor can provide the high-quality visual experience required for games.
Compatible with Raspberry Pi Camera Module 2/NoIR, can be used to view the captured images, videos and identify objects.
Multiple interesting and practical projects you can do with the Raspberry Pi Pico Ultimate Kit
4-digit 7-segment display
The 4-digit 7-segment display works independently. Using the principle of human visual persistence, it quickly displays the 7-segment characters in a loop to form continuous strings.
In this project, the SunFounder Controller button widget is used as the piano keys, and the Pico is connected to a passive Buzzer to simulate an electronic piano.
Aid in Reversing
In this project, a Parking Assist System will be made by combining LEDs, buzzers, and ultrasonic sensors. Using it on the remote control vehicle, we can simulate the actual process of reversing the car into the garage.
Digital Bubble Level
A bubble level is an instrument that determines whether the surface is horizontal or vertical. There are many types of spirit levels used by builders, bricklayers, surveyors, and some photographers. MPU6050 and 8x8 LED Matrix are used to make the digital bubble level. Deflection of the MPU6050 will also affect the LED Matrix bubble.
Room Temperture Meter
In this project, we made an indoor thermometer using a thermistor and LCD1602 modules. Through the formula conversion to the Celsius temperature display on the I2C LCD1602 Module, thermal resistance senses the change in ambient temperature.
RFID Music Player
Through the MFRC522 module, we can write information (up to 48 letters) to the card (or key),which includes not only the key and identity information but also the music score. It's easy to find more sheet music on the Internet, or you could even write your own, put them into the card (or key) and share it with your friends!