- Product Description
The kit uses the SunFounder Nano board as control. A SunFounder Servo Control Board integrates battery, servo, Nano board, and nRF24l01 wireless modules together. This kit is equipped with a SunFounder Mobile Robot Remote Controller so that you can observe and control the robot remotely.
Note: The materials are not provided with a CD anymore. You may find them at
- This is the Crawling Quadruped Robot Kit for Arduino. It includes everything you need to build a cool crawling quadruped robot with wireless remote control.
- Powered by two 18650 rechargeable lithium batteries, it's a four-leg mobile robot and each leg has three joints driven by servos.
- This kit is also equipped with a remote controller so that you can observe and control the robot remotely.
- With the sample sketches provided, you can make the robot move forward, backward, left, and right or dance by remote control.
- You can also make your own sketch to realize different movements.
- Acrylic Plates x 1 pack
- Calibration Chart x 1
- Threaded Fasteners x 1 pack
- nRF24l01 Module x 2
- SunFounder Nano Board x 2
- SunFounder Mobile Robot Remote Controller x 1
- SunFounder Servo Control Board x 1
- dual 18650 Battery Holder x 2
- EMAX ES08AⅡ Analog Servo x 12
- USB Data Cable x 1
- Wire Harness Tube (80cm) x 1
- Ribbon (50cm) x 1
- Screwdriver x 1
- 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V) without protection circuit board x 4