- Product Description
- A Crawling Quadruped Robot kit for Arduino includes everything you need to build a cool four-leg robot .
- Made of 5mm-thin wood plates, uses 12 servos to control the 4 legs to walk flexibly.
- Equipped with a remote controller so that you can observe and control the robot remotely.
- The newest model 2.0 wooden style DIY Kits is an educational robot kit designed for kids, It improves kids’ hands-on ability with zero experience or special tools required.
- Provides related materials for download including detailed user manual, code, schematic diagrams, drives etc., for you to get started upon receiving.
This learning kit is based on the popular open source electronics platform Arduino. It is different from most popular kits on the market. With this kit, you cannot only learn how to use Arduino, servo and wireless module but also DIY a cool crawling quadruped robot with wireless remote control. We provide a very detailed manual (code explanation is provided for high-level learning) and technical support for free. And we are ready to answer your questions at any time. If you want to DIY your own robot, this kit is a good start.
For more detailes, please refer to following link.
1 Set x Wooden Plate
1 Set x Screws
2 x nRF24l01 Module
2 x SunFounder Nano Board
1 x Remote Controller
1 x Servo Control Board
2 x 18650 Battery Holder
12 x SunFounder Servo
1 x USB Data Cable
1 x Wire Harness Tube (80cm)
1 x Ribbon (50cm)
1 x Calibration Chart
1 x Screwdriver