1. A Crawling Quadruped Robot kit for Arduino includes everything you need to build a cool four-leg robot with remote control.
2. Provides related materials for download including detailed user manual, code, schematic diagrams, drives etc., for you to get started upon receiving.
3. Made of 5mm-thin wood plates, uses 12 servos to control the 4 legs to walk flexibly.
4. Equipped with a remote controller so that you can observe and control the robot remotely.
5. Gives interesting experience of assembly – you can really build a robot from scratch and make it move as you want, which is great achievement!
- Product Description
This learning kit is based on the popular open source electronics platform Arduino. It is different from most popular kits on the market. With this kit, you cannot only learn how to use Arduino, servo and wireless module but also DIY a cool crawling quadruped robot with wireless remote control. We provide a very detailed manual (code explanation is provided for high-level learning) and technical support for free. And we are ready to answer your questions at any time. If you want to DIY your own robot, this kit is a good start.
For more detailes, check the LEARN page.
1 Set x Wooden Plate
1 Set x Screws
2 x nRF24l01 Module
2 x SunFounder Nano Board
1 x Remote Controller
1 x Servo Control Board
2 x 18650 Battery Holder
12 x SunFounder Servo
1 x USB Data Cable
1 x Wire Harness Tube (80cm)
1 x Ribbon (50cm)
1 x Calibration Chart
1 x Screwdriver
- Additional Information
Name Remote Control Crawling Quadruped Robot Model V2.0 Free Shipping No UPC 717760744180