- A temperature sensor module that uses a DS18B20 Temperature Sensor. The sensor uses a 1-wire bus and outputs temperature data.
- Directly output temperature values in Celsius.
- Temperature measurement range: -55℃ ~ +125℃, with an inherent error of 1℃.
- Small-sized, low-cost hardware, strong capacity of resisting disturbance, high precision.
- Working voltage: 3.3-5V DC; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
The module can be applied to temperature measurement and control in devices such as freezer, barn, storage tank, telecom cabinet, electricity cabinet, cable slot, etc.
It can be used to measure the temperature in non-extreme temperature occasions, like cable trench and boiler, etc.
- DS18B20 Temperature Sensor Module x 1