1. A temperature sensor module that uses a DS18B20 Temperature Sensor. The sensor uses a 1-wire bus and outputs temperature data.
2. Directly output temperature values in Celsius.
3. Temperature measurement range: -55℃ ~ +125℃, with an inherent error of 1℃.
4. Small-sized, low-cost hardware, strong capacity of resisting disturbance, high precision.
5. Working voltage: 3.3-5V DC; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
- Product Description
1. Support special single-line interface; to connect DS18B20 with an MCU, only a port line is needed for the two-way communication.
2. With power light and signal output indicator.
3. Output digital signals.
4. 3-Pin anti-reverse cable included.
The module can be applied to temperature measurement and control in devices such as freezer, barn, storage tank, telecom cabinet, electricity cabinet, cable slot, etc.
It can be used to measure the temperature in non-extreme temperature occasions, like cable trench and boiler, etc.
- 1 * DS18B20 Temperature Sensor Module
- 1 * 3-Pin anti-reverse cable
- Additional Information
Name DS18B20 Temperature Sensor Module Free Shipping No UPC 717760734624