DS18B20 digital temperature sensor works on a single bus and it has 64-bit ROM to store the serial number of component. It can get quite a few DS18B20 sensors connected to a single bus in parallel. With a microcontroller, you can control so many DS18B20 sensors that are distributed around a wide range. So the sensor is widely used in these fields, including HVAC environmental control, temperature detection of building, instrument and machine, and process monitoring and control. The number of sensors in the parallel connection cannot be over 8; otherwise, brownout will happen and the signal transmission will turn to be unstable. As a result, the multi-point temperature measurement will fail.
- Working Voltage: 3V~5.5V;
- Detected Temperature Range: -55°C~+125°C (-67°F~+257°F) deviation ±2°C
- -10°C~+85°C deviation of ±0.5°C
- Panel Size: 21mm x 10(mm.
- DS18B20 Temperature Sensor Module x 2