- 4-Pin anti-reverse cable included
- Equipped with power light and a signal output indicator
- Support a detection angle of appr. 60 degrees; particularly sensitive to flame spectrum
- Connected directly with I/O port of MCU, needless of external circuit
- Contain an adjustable precision potentiometer for sensitivity adjustment
- With a comparator LM393 to output both digital and analog signals at the same time
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Flame_sensor_Module
- A flame sensor module that consists of a flame sensor, resistor, capacitor, potentiometer, and comparator LM393 in an integrated circuit.
- Sensitive to flame, also responsive to general light; generally used for flame.
- Detect flame or light of a wavelength ranging from 760 to 1100 nm.
- Output clean signals by a comparator, with good waveform and driving capability as strong as more than 15mA.
- Working voltage: 3.3V - 5V; PCB size: 2.3 x 2.3 cm.
It is applicable to all kinds of flame and can be used for fire detection (e.g. flame alarm).
- Flame Sensor module x 1
- 4-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1
Write Your Own Review