1. A flame sensor module that consists of a flame sensor, resistor, capacitor, potentiometer, and comparator LM393 in an integrated circuit.
2. Sensitive to flame, also responsive to general light; generally used for flame.
3. Detect flame or light of a wavelength ranging from 760 to 1100 nm.
4. Output clean signals by a comparator, with good waveform and driving capability as strong as more than 15mA.
5. Working voltage: 3.3V - 5V; PCB size: 2.3 x 2.3 cm.
- Product Description
* 4-Pin anti-reverse cable included
* Equipped with power light and a signal output indicator
* Support a detection angle of appr. 60 degrees; particularly sensitive to flame spectrum
* Connected directly with I/O port of MCU, needless of external circuit
* Contain an adjustable precision potentiometer for sensitivity adjustment
* With a comparator LM393 to output both digital and analog signals at the same time
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Flame_sensor_Module
It is applicable to all kinds of flame and can be used for fire detection (e.g. flame alarm).
- 1 x Flame Sensor module
- 1 x 4-Pin anti-reverse cable
- Additional Information
Name Flame Sensor Module Free Shipping No UPC 717760734471