1. HIGH RESOLUTION - The 12-Bit ADC, coupled with low noise AMR sensors achieves 5 milli-gauss field resolution in ±8 gauss fields.
2. LOW POWER CONSUMPTION – Consumption lower to 100μA.
3. EASY WIRING - I2C port requires only 4 wires to connect.
4. HIGH PRECISION - compass reading with an accuracy of 1’’ ~ 2’’.
5. Working voltage: 3.3V – 5V; PCB size: 1.3 x 2.3 cm .
6. For more info, please refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=HMC5883L
- Product Description
The module includes a state-of-the-art, high-resolution HMC118X series magneto-resistive sensor, plus an ASIC containing amplification, automatic degaussing strap drivers, offset cancellation, and a 12-bit ADC that enables 1° to 2° compass heading accuracy. The I2C serial bus allows for easy interface.
- 1 x HMC5883L Module
- 1 x Straight Pin Header
- 1 x Right-angle Pin Header
- Additional Information
Name HMC5883L Module Triple Axis Compass Magnetometer Free Shipping No UPC 717760735225