- Product Description
- MICRO:BIT - BBC micro:bit micro-controller with motion detection, compass, LED display and Bluetooth.
- APP PROGRAMMING - Visual programming can be completed by micro:bit APP on ipad, tablet or cellphone
- Obstacle Avoidance - Automatically bypass obstacles ahead, it is intelligent enough.
- SOUND SENSOR - Controlled the sloth:bit by clapping your hands or sounds from other actions.
- FUNNY PLAY - Sloth:bit can be very easy to program and play with the BBC micro:bit.
sloth:bit is a programmable biped robot powered by BBC micro:bit. With the Visual programming from micro:bit APP, sloth:bit can be very easy to program and play. Visual programming can be applied on pad or cellphone; also, when downloading process, it can be complete by Bluetooth without cables.
Different type of sensors are equipped with sloth:bit robot. The micro:bit board is attached with acceleration, terrestrial magnetism and temperature sensor, infrared obstacle avoidance and voice sensor is also attached inside.
sloth:bit robot also have reserved several extensibility interfaces. Users can DIY hardware if needed and it is convenient for modifying and extending functions.
1 x BBC micro:bit
1 x sloth:bit Driver Module
4 x 9g Servos
1 Set x Acrylic Plates
10 x M1.2x4 Self-tapping Screws
10 x M2*8 Screws
6 x M3*10 Screws
6 x M3*8 Screws
6 x M3*6 Screws
10 x M2 Nuts
14 x M3 Nuts
6 x M3*6+6 Copper Standoffs
3 x φ3*φ8*4 Band Edge Bearings
4 x M3*6 Corn Rivets
8 x Nylon Ties
1 x Cross Screwdriver
1 x M2/M3 Small Wrench
1 x Micro USB Cable
4 x EVA foam pads
Note: The User Manual is not included in this kit, for the PDF User Manual, please refer to, https://www.sunfounder.com/learn/category/sloth-bit.html