L293D Motor Drive Shield for Arduino Duemilanove Mega UNO R3 AVR ATMEL L293D Motor Drive Shield
- Product Description
This is a module commonly used for DC motor drive. The pins work with Arduino boards, which enables hobbyists make Arduino development projects conveniently. It adopts L293D chip for small-current DC motor drive. Two such chips are used to drive 4 motors or 2 stepper motors. 2 servos are driven by the Arduino board directly.
1. Size: 2.73 x 2.09 x 0.79 inch.
2. 4 H-Bridges: each provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection and can run motors on 4.5V to 16V DC.
3. Contains 2 interfaces for 5V servos connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter.
4. Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single-coil, double-coil or interleaved stepping.
5. With pull down resistors that keep motors disabled during power-up.
6. With 2 big terminals for external power supply, with an input voltage of 4.5V to 16V, to keep the logic and motor drive power separated.
1x L293D Motor Drive Shield
- Additional Information
Name L293D Motor Drive Shield for Arduino Duemilanove Mega UNO R3 AVR ATMEL Free Shipping No EAN No