- Product Description
LCD2004 display is a dot matrix module designed to display 20 characters including letter, number, and symbol, supporting 4-bit and 8-bit data transmission mode. It’s quite convenient for beginners to call the built-in library Liquid Crystal of Arduino IDE, no need to edit yourself.
Working voltage: 5V; Contrast adjustable with a 50K potentiometer onside. To use the 3.3V backlight, just connect pin A to 3.3V, pin K to GND.
Note:Solder the pin headers on it before using.
- Display 20 characters including letter, number and symbol in 4 lines on a large screen
- Working voltage: 5V; Contrast adjustable with a 50K potentiometer onside
- Bright backlight, displaying characters clearly
- Module dimensions: 97 x 59 x 12 mm; Viewing area size: 71 x 21 mm
- Works great with Arduino and other micro-controllers
- VSS: Connected to ground
- VDD: Connected to a +5V power supply
- VO: To adjust the contrast
- RS: A register select pin that controls wherein the LCD’s memory you are writing data to. You can select either the data register, which holds what goes on the screen, or an instruction register, which is where the LCD’s controller looks for instructions on what to do next.
- R/W: A Read/Write pin to select between reading and writing mode
- E: An enabling pin that, when low-level energy is supplied, causes the LDC module to execute relevant instructions.
- D0-D7: To read and write data
- A and K: Pins that control the LCD backlight
For more details, please click: http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=LCD2004_Module
- LCD2004 x 1
- Pin Headers x 16