- Product Description
1. It is a mini bidirectional logical level converter，small size.
2. Designed in a distinct cross shape, it can be inserted into the pin sockets of an MB102 breadboard.
3. With 8 channels, it can convert between high level and low level.
4. Working with 5V-3.3V or 2.8V -1.8V devices.
5. HV inputs high level, LV inputs low level and GND are connected to the common ground wire.
The Sunfounder level converter is a device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V and steps up 3.3V to 5V at the same time. This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices. The board needs to be powered from the two voltages sources that your system is using. When the two devices are connected for communicating, if the input signal is inconsistent with the output signal, the communication will be interrupted. The SunFounder level converter is born for solving this problem. HV inputs high level, LV inputs low level and GND are connected to the common ground wire.
1x Level Converter