1. MCU: ATmega328p, Built-in 6-axis gyro MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro sensor.
2. Includes a port for a 4-7 channel PWM receiver and ports for 4 coreless motors.
3. Integrated with a 6.5A N-channel MOS transistor, a perfect choice for coreless motor.
4. Support self-stabilizing and provides super stable flight performance.
5. Size: 28 x 28 mm (1.1 x 1.1 inch), Weight: 5.7g
- Product Description
Based on the Arduino ATmega328 chip, the flight controller uses a 6-axis gyro MPU6050 for fly, which is suitable for any receiver of 4-7 channels with PWM signal, so you can apply various flight modes. With MWC (Multiwii Copter) code provided, hobbyists can recompile the code and learn the MWC open source code. It's a best tool for you to start with MWC learning and multicopter flying, with reliable quality PCB.
1 x Flight Control Board
- Additional Information
Name MCU Arduino ATmega328p MWC Flight Control Board with MPU6050 Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor Free Shipping No UPC 717760737786