The Mega 2560 R3 Board is 100% compatible with Arduino.
The Mega is a microcontroller development board based on the ATmega2560. Thanks to the bootloader, it is possible to download programs directly via USB without going through other external writers. The power supply can be powered by USB directly or by using an AC-to-DC adapter and battery as an external power supply.
Based on the open source code principle, you can download and use it for free in topic production, school teaching, motor control, interactive works, and so on.
- The mega 2560 R3 Board is 100% compatible with Arduino.
- Powered via the USB connection or with an external power supply. The power source is selected automatically.
- The ATmega2560-16au has 256 KB of flash memory for storing code (of which 8 KB is used for the bootloader), 8 KB of SRAM and 4 KB of EEPROM (which can be read and written with the EEPROM library).
- Comes preburned with a bootloader that allows you to upload new code to it without the use of an external hardware programmer. It communicates using the original STK500 protocol (reference, C header files).
- This version is optimized in the original version, both to ensure consistent and compatible with the original, but also easy to use.