- Product Description
1. A premium switch module suitable for beginners.
2. Effective in environmental extremes.
3. PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
4. Working voltage: 3.3-5V; with power light and signal output indicator.
5. Compact size; with 3-pin anti-reverse cable included.
1. A mercury switch (also known as a mercury tilt switch) is a switch that opens and closes an electrical circuit through a small amount of liquid mercury.
2. When the module tilts, it outputs low and the corresponding LED lights up.
The module is mainly applied to tilt detection (e.g. burglar alarm).
More details can be found in WIKI.
- 1 x Mercury switch module
- 1 x 3-Pin anti-reverse cable
Mercury is harmful to human body and environment. Thus, please be careful when using a mercury switch in case of glass breaking. It should also be properly handled when it's no longer used.