1. Flush cutter for shear cutting soft wire.
2. Alloy steel with Rockwell hardness 58C for strength.
3. Return spring requires minimal hand movement.
4. Compact size for access in small areas.
5. Nonslip hand grips for comfort and control.
- Product Description
Type: Mini Pliers
Item model number: 170-II
Material: Stainless Steel
The 170-II flush cutter has refined and comfortable handle design, making its feel particularly good. The lightweight spring design and ease open bite are both good for anti-fatigue during use. The mouth design is scientific oblique with plain end, and the blade bite is neat and tight. You can cut the 0.1MM metal wire easily. With the use of special high-speed tool steel, the hardness reaches 58 degrees, which makes it possible for the 170-II flush cutter to cut a variety of soft wires below 1.6MM and iron wires below 0.8MM easily. What’s more, it’s particularly suitable for cutting wires, electronic foot trimming plastic products and small metal wires. It can also be used for the repairing in electron industry, jewelry processing, model making and fishing.
1. Turn off the power before using.
2. When using it , please wear protective glasses.
Package Included: 1 PCS
- Additional Information
Name 170-II Angled Head MICRO-SHEAR FLUSH CUTTER Measuring & Layout Tools Free Shipping No UPC 717760737847