Mini Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad for Raspberry Pi
The 2.4G mini wireless keyboard makes commanding XBMC and traversing the Raspberry Pi console a breeze. The ultra-slim 2.4G mini wireless keyboard with central touchpad rechargeable li-ion battery. It also features a handy D-pad, perfect for media center use!
The keyboard is soft-touch with excellent tactile feedback (not the type that gets stuck!), so it's both comfortable and intuitive to type on. The mousepad is sensitive enough to control across large resolutions, but not so sensitive that you need a pin to aim at it. It's also positioned so you won't accidentally brush it when you're typing.
It's been tested for full compatibility and comes equipped with a tiny, low-current nano dongle, so there are no messy wires to trip over. It also features an internal rechargeable battery and USB cable, so just charge it up and you're ready to go!
The keyboard applies to Raspberry Pi 2B / 3B / 3B + / 3A +, 4B Orange pi, and Banana pi. When it’s used for desktops and laptops, the computer must support 2.4G functions. Android-based smart TVs can use it only with 2.4G functions. Samsung TV, Webos systems are not compatible. Apple Smart TV only has typed, not touch function.
- Compatible with RPi 4B/3B/3B+/3A+/2B, Orange pi, Banana pi & Desktoplaptop, supporting 2.4G function.
- Support Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows 7 Windows CE Windows Vista Linux (Debian-3.1, Redhat-9.0 Ubuntu-8.10 Fedora-7.0 tested)
- 92 keys, 2.4Ghz wireless Keyboard with Touchpad.
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Mini QWERTY keyboard with multimedia control keys and PC gaming control keys.
- Auto sleep and auto wake mode.
- The Ergonomically handheld design is easy to carry and operate.
- Build-in removable rechargeable Li-ion battery that has longer standby time.
- Wireless keyboard x 1
- Charging ata able x 1
- User anual x 1