1. Use an L298N as the driver chip which is powerful in drive, low heat and high anti-interference performance.
2. Two H-bridge drives to drive inductive loads.
3. Adopt high-capacity filter capacitor and a freewheeling diode, more stable and reliable.
4. Can use the 5V pin output as power for external devices.
5. Drive voltage: 7-12V; logic voltage: 5V；PCB size: 4.2 x 4.2 cm.
- Product Description
The L298N is a high voltage and high current dual full-bridge drive in a 15-lead Multiwatt and PowerSO20 packages. It features: high operating supply voltage up to 46V; large DC current, peak instantaneous current up to 3A, continuous operating current as 2A; rate power: 25W.
It has two H-bridge drives to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors.
More details can be found in WIKI.
- 1 * Motor Drive-L298N module
Note: When using more than 12V driving voltage，please use an external 5V logic supply in order to avoid damage the voltage stabilizing chip.
- Additional Information
Name Motor Drive-L298N Free Shipping No UPC 717760734747