1. HIGH SENSITIVITY – sensitive to LGP, propane, and hydrogen, also applicable to other fuel gas.
2. WIDE DETECTING RANGE – sensitive to gas in different concentration levels
3. DIGITAL AND ANALOG SIGNALS OUTPUT - With a comparator LM393 to output both digital and analog signals.
4. ADJUSTABLE SENSITIVITY – Blue potentiometer is to adjust the sensitivity for gas.
5. SPECIFICATIONS - Working voltage: 3.3V - 5V; PCB size: 2.3 x 4.0cm
6. For more details, click http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=MQ-2_Gas_Sensor_Module
- Product Description
The Analog Smoke/LPG/CO Gas Sensor (MQ - 2) module utilizes an MQ-2 as the sensitive component and has a protection resistor and a potentiometer on board.
The MQ-2 gas sensor is sensitive to LPG, i-butane, propane, methane, alcohol, Hydrogen and smoke.
It could be used in gas leakage detecting equipment in family and industry.
The resistance of the sensitive component changes as the concentration of the target gas changes.
-1 x RTC-DS1302 module
-1 x 5-Pin anti-reverse cable
- Additional Information
Name MQ-2 Gas Sensor Module Free Shipping No UPC 717760734488