- Product Description
- An MQ-2 gas sensor module that outputs an analog value when sensing combustible gas. The higher concentration of the gas is, the greater value it will output. When the value exceeds the threshold set, the signal indicator will light up.
- High sensitivity to liquefied gas, natural gas, town gas, smog, etc.
- With a comparator LM393 to output both digital and analog signals at the same time
- Working voltage: 3.3V - 5V; PCB size: 2.3 x 4.0cm
- Equipped with power light and a signal output indicator
The Analog Smoke/LPG/CO Gas Sensor (MQ - 2) module utilizes an MQ-2 as the sensitive component and has a protection resistor and a potentiometer on board.
The MQ-2 gas sensor is sensitive to LPG, i-butane, propane, methane, alcohol, Hydrogen and smoke.
It could be used in gas leakage detecting equipment in family and industry.
The resistance of the sensitive component changes as the concentration of the target gas changes.
-1 x RTC-DS1302 module
-1 x 5-Pin anti-reverse cable