1. Updated barometer BMP180, instead of the pricy but low-precision BMP085.
2. Short-circuit protection system. A 500mA self-recovery fuse is added to the power wire.
3. Ready to fly. Just enter the self-stabilization mode and it will fly stably, with no need of complicated PID adjustment. Thorough materials are provided.
4. External ports: Two I2C ports, one UART port.
5. With sensors integrated: MPU6050, HMC5883L and BMP18, etc., on the board, and a unique I2C level conversion chip.
- Product Description
The SunFounder MWC Flight Control adopts ATMega328P as the processor and applies the open-source Arduino Pro or Pro Mini Bootloader with open-source MWC for the code. After our redesign and changed code settings, the board supports ready-to-fly. So after assembling the control to your craft, you can fly it by just turning on the self-stabilization mode.
Dimension: 40 x 40 mm
The distance between two adjacent location holes: 35mm
Location hole diameter: 3mm
Supply voltage: 5V
Maximum current: 500mA
Supported peripheral devices:
Bluetooth module. Remotely adjust the parameters via Bluetooth
OLED screen module
I2C landing light module
I2C sonar module
Stabilized pan/tilt module
- Additional Information
Name SunFounder MultiWii SE Flight Controller V1.0 ATMega328P - Black Gold Free Shipping No UPC 717760738219