1. nRF24L01+ is a single-chip radio transceiver for the worldwide 2.4-2.5 GHz ISM band, suitable for Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
2. Supports 6-channel receiving, with a transmission speed of up to 2Mbps.
3. Multi-frequency point: With 125 frequency points, it can meet multipoint communication and frequency hopping communication requirements.
4. Ultra-small: 24*15mm, with built-in 2.4GHz antenna.
5. Easy to develop: the link layer is fully integrated on the module, making it easy for development.
- Product Description
nRF24L01+ is a single-chip radio transceiver for the worldwide 2.4-2.5 GHz ISM band. The radio transmitters and receivers include frequency generator, enhanced ShockBurst mode controller, power amplifier, crystal oscillator modulator and demodulator. You can select the output power channel and protocol by setting through the SPI port. The current consumption for the nRF24L01+ is extremely low - under the transmitter mode, when the transmitting power is 0dBm, the current consumption is only 11.3mA; under the receiving mode, it is 13.5mA; under the power down and idle mode, the consumption is even lower. As for application, it's widely used in many devices such as wireless mouse and keyboard, game handle, remote control set, industry sensor, toys, etc.
For more information, please refer to our WIKI.
Low operation voltage: 1.9-3.6V
High speed: 2Mbps
125 frequency points
2 x nRF24L01+ Wireless Transceiver Module
- Additional Information
Name SunFounder 2pcs nRF24L01+ 2.4G Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module Free Shipping No UPC 717760738394