- Product Description
1. A passive buzzer that needs square signals of 2k-5k to drive, for it has no built-in oscillating source, and then makes sounds when energized.
2. Use an S8550 PNP transistor for drive.
3. Controllable sound frequency – it can make the buzzer beep like Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Ti.
4. Working voltage: 3 - 5V; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
5. With power light and indicator of digital signal output.
The module is usually used to make sounds via setting under some specific circumstance.
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Buzzer_modules.
- 1 x Passive buzzer Module
- 1 x 3-Pin anti-reverse cable