- Product Description
- RASPBERRY PI ROBOT - An open-source robot learning kit based on Raspberry Pi (Include RPi 4 Model B Board and TF Card)
- VARIOUS SENSORS - Comes with three sensor modules including ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, light follower, and line follower.
- EASY CODING - Python code: great for web development; Dragit: a fun and simple GUI programming base on Snap!
- HIGH QUALITY - Well-designed structure, good-looking shape, and multiple functions all in one car.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE - The PiCar-S is a Stem Toy for children and parents working together to build and use.
The Picar-S is a cool smart car that can work with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 3 Model B+/B, 2 Model B, Model B+.
With three sensor modules including ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, light follower, and line follower, you can better learn programming on how to control the car.
Some constructure plates in a well-designed structure, solid, durable and shatterproof. Updated with high-performance 9g servo motors which confirm the good quality.
Python code is provided for the car, and you can also program and debug it with Dragit, a Snap-based graphical interface, by just simply dragging and dropping the code blocks for more complex functions.
1 * Set x Plate
1 * Robot HATS
1 * 8GTF card
1 * Raspberry Pi 4 Model B+
1 * PCA9685 PWM Driver
1 * TRA9118A Motor Driver
1 * 5-CH Line Follower Module
1 * Ultrasonic Obstacle Avoidance Module
1 * Light Follower Module
2 * 18650 Battery Holder
2 * DC Gear Motor
1 * SunFounder SF0180 Servo
2 * Rear Wheel
2 * Front Wheel
1 * USB Wi-Fi Adapter
1 * Ribbon (30cm)
1 * Cross Screwdriver
1 * Cross Socket Wrench
1 * M2.5/M4 Small Wrench
1 * M2/M3 Small Wrench
Several wires, Needed screws, nuts, and standoffs
2 x Flat Top 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V) without protection circuit board