The Picar-S is a cool smart car that can work with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 3 Model B+/B, 2 Model B, Model B+.
With three sensor modules including ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, light follower, and line follower, you can better learn programming on how to control the car.
Some constructure plates in a well-designed structure, solid, durable, and shatterproof. Updated with high-performance 9g servo motors which confirm the good quality.
Python code is provided for the car, and you can also program and debug it with Dragit, a Snap-based graphical interface, by just simply dragging and dropping the code blocks for more complex functions.
- RASPBERRY PI ROBOT - An open-source robot learning kit based on Raspberry Pi (RPi 4 Model B Board and TF Card included)
- VARIOUS SENSORS - Comes with three sensor modules including ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, light follower, and line follower.
- EASY CODING - Python code: great for web development; Dragit: a fun and simple GUI programming base on Snap!
- HIGH QUALITY - Well-designed structure, good-looking shape, and multiple functions all in one car.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE - The PiCar-S is a Stem Toy for children and parents working together to build and use.
- One Set Plate x 1
- Robot HAT x 1
- 8GTF card x 1
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B x 1
- PCA9685 PWM Driver x 1
- TRA9118A Motor Driver x 1
- 5-CH Line Follower Module x 1
- Ultrasonic Obstacle Avoidance Module x 1
- Light Follower Module x 1
- 18650 Battery Holder x 1
- DC Gear Motor x 2
- SunFounder SF0180 Servo x 1
- Rear Wheel x 2
- Front Wheel x 2
- USB Wi-Fi Adapter x 1
- Ribbon (30cm) x 1
- Cross Screwdriver x 1
- Cross Socket Wrench x 1
- M2.5/M4 Small Wrench x 1
- M2/M3 Small Wrench x 1
- Several wires, Needed screws, nuts, and standoffs
2 x Flat Top 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V) without protection circuit board