1. The PL2303 Mini USB to UART board is a converter board that meets the need of a serial port for modules that lack.
2. Features a USB-to-UART serial convertor PL2303, USB mini connector and 3 LEDs. (TXD LED, RXD LED, POWER LED)
3. Female and male pins/headers, easy and convenient for connection.
4. Includes the TXD and RXD data transmitting indicator lights, for you to monitor the transmitting status any time.
5. 5.0V output available to power your project directly from the adapter; PCB dimension: 30mm x 19.5mm.
- Product Description
This PL2303 Mini USB to UART board is a converter module which is a perfect choice when you want to use a serial port for a module that lacks the function. It includes a powerful converter PL2303 and 3 indicator LEDs and connects to other modules with a mini USB port.
TXD: Transmitting terminal of the converter module, normally connected to RXD of another device.
RXD: Receiving terminal of the converter module, normally connected to TXD of another device.
GND: ground, connected to GND.
VCC: 5V output; if you connect a 3.3V device, you need to use a power adapter to step down voltage.
DTR: Data Terminal Ready, active low.
CTS: Clear To Send, active low.
- 1 * PL2303HXD Module
- Additional Information
Name SunFounder PL2303HX Mini USB-to-Serial UART Converter Board Module for Arduino Free Shipping No UPC 717760736994