1. A power module especially designed for Raspberry Pi, which enables the Pi to be used in a moveable manner.
2. Powered by two 18650 Li-ion batteries, able to supply the Raspberry Pi with a steady 5V by the XL1509 step-down DC-DC converter module.
3. On the shield, there lies a 4-LED indicator showing the electric quantity of the batteries in 4 levels.
4. Contains a Micro USB port, with which you can seamlessly switch between the supply by USB port and that by battery.
5. Input :Two 3.7V 18650 batteries; Output: 5V/2A
- Product Description
Plus Power enables the Raspberry Pi to be used in a moveable manner. Either with two 18650 Li-ion batteries or by the Micro USB port onside, it can support convenient supply for your Pi (seamless switch between the two supplies).
With a protective lid and standoffs, the module can stand and uphold the Pi. And for battery supply, a 4-LED indicator onside can tell the remaining electric quantity by 4 levels. It is quite convenient because you do not need to switch off the Raspberry Pi or Power to switch between the two supply ways or change the batteries).
1. The module cannot recharge the battery. You need to use extra chargers.
2. When installing the batteries, pay attention to the poles - place batteries based on the "+" and "-" marks on the module and DO NOT connect to the positive and negative poles inversely.
3. The quantity of electricity is only indicated when it's above 7.4V. Since the safe scope of application is 7.4V-8.4V (2 batteries),if it's lower than 7.4V, the batteries may be hurt.Therefore, when there's no indication of electricity, please recharger the battery immediately.
1 x Plus Power Module
1 x Micro USB cable
1 x Acrylic Lid
6 x M2.5*25 single-head copper standoff
6 x M2.5*6 single-head copper standoff
6 x M2.5*10 copper standoff
6 x M2.5*6 screw
2 x 3.7V 18650 Li-ion batteries
- Additional Information
Name Raspberry Pi Lithium Battery Power Pack Expansion Board-Plus Power Module Free Shipping No UPC 717760743961